So I guess some people actually bought something off my skreend store.
And that;s awesome! I started that to save up money for college and then totally forgot about it. It’s all pretty crappy but hey, maybe you’re into that sort of thing. SO yeah, if you wanna check it out feel free. Help a girl out.
SENDING OUT MIXTAPES!!!!!
here, i will choose 5-6 blogs i dont really know, and go through them to learn a bit about you! i will then send a MIXTAPE to your home address. each one will have different songs and be personalised (all cute with stickers n drawings/messages n yeah)!!
- reblog as many times as you want! (likes don’t count)
- MBF HUADE
- if you are chosen you will be messaged, and you can send your ADDRESS
- if this doesnt get a decent amount of notes i wont do it, just because it will be costing me quite a bit of $$ :(
- there will be a vast variety of songs (like they wont be themed)
- please be patient because there might be up to a month between choosing and them arriving
- i will try and choose really fairly!
- choosing in around 2 weeks (give or take)
- the package will include a tape, a cd and a track list
- must be willing to give your address/PO box. *i really promise your address will not be given out to ANYONE it will be 100% safe*
- im just doing 5 to start with but if all goes well i will do more batches!!
- can be from overseas (sending ANYWHERE!!)
- make sure to message us for any questions
peace love you all xxxx
I want to get things started with the giveaway I promised you guys… while I don’t have everything yet, this is the giveaway so far! I guess the rest will just be surprises for the winner because I have other ideas but nothing that I’ve picked up yet.
I may add stuff on as I get it, so I’ll edit the original post when I do that- just go to my blog to check if it’s been edited.
- Handmade Affirmation Cards (personalized for winner)
- “YUM” Meal Plate
- Personalized Recovery CD
- Pamper Kit: Sparkle Nail Polish & Mud Face Masks
- Glow in the Dark Butterfly Tattoos
- Sparkle Hair Clip
- Vera Bradley Luggage Tag (because you deserve to travel and see the world)
- Copies of pages from my recovery binder (will relate to what you’re in recovery for)
- Recovery Bracelet
I made this myself at a beading store and picked every piece for a VERY specific reason:
-2 rose quartz gemstones: they help to feel a strong sense of self, therefor being worth love. they also give inner peace to the wearer.
-the center is glass (purple is the color for recovery, specifically ED) but it also symbolizes something unique or extremely special.
-the white stands for wholeness and completion. it can be used to clear your path. white is said to clear clutter/obstacles, start a fresh beginning, and bring mental clarity.
-gold (in the purple and on the clasp) is for relaxing/enjoying life, good health, and success. wearing gold in everyday life is said to increase personal power and promote courage, confidence, and willpower.
-heart clasp: to remind you that I love you.
- MUST be following me
- Can be in recovery from anything (some items will be modified based on what you’re recovering from)
- Only reblog once (please don’t spam your followers)
- Likes do not count
Winner will be picked at random on Nov. 18th in the hopes that I can send this out that Tuesday.
I’m doing a Starkid Giveaway!! :D
So, this is my 1 year anniversary of my Etsy account and I have decided to celebrate it with a give away!!
There are going to be 3 prizes, and the winners will be drawn at random!
Everyone is welcomed to join, but if you win you need to be comfortable (and allowed) to give out your address!
The contest opens today and entry will end November 30th/2012 at 12pm CST. The drawing will be held on the first of December, at which time I will make a post and all winners will be messaged!! :D
I have added some pictures so you can see examples of past stuff I’ve made, or you can check out my shop at:
All you need to do to enter is reblog this! That’s it! :D (You can reblog a max of 3 times for 3 entries!!)
These are the prizes:
1st Place - A custom pillow AND doll of your choice of any character from A Very Potter Musical/Sequel or Holy Musical B@man
2nd Place - A custom pillow of your choice of any character from A Very Potter Musical/Sequel or Holy Musical B@man
3rd Place - A Custom doll of your choice of any character from A Very Potter Musical/Sequel or Holy Musical B@man
That is the fear: I have lost something important, and I cannot find it, and I need it. It is fear like if someone lost his glasses and went to the glasses store and they told him that the world had run out of glasses and he would just have to do without.
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO
I can’t stop fucking laughing at this video
ps dont do that last step with a bottle
5th grade memories oh
knife in hand not a good day
Every year, thousands of books just like this are ruined by hipsters all over Tumblr. Reblog if you’re part of the 5% who care and want to help stop book abuse.
If you don’t reblog this, you have no heart.
oh god you can actually still read the words under the black marker and the book is Paper Towns by John Green.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MY FAVORITE BOOK?
You ruined a good book by John Green have you no soul.
Reblogging this won’t make your blog ugly
Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.
endless list of flawless humans
She smiled with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, “Y’all smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die.
- Looking For Alaska - John Green (via sizzwrap
At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid and it hurts, but then it’s over and you’re relieved.
- John Green “Looking For Alaska”
As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- John Green (The Fault in Our Stars)
Lizzie Bennet panel aka the most awesome girls (and Hank and Bernie) in the world.
I thought at the panel I made it clear that we didn’t have to differentiate Hank and Bernie from “the girls”?